Wednesday, October 3, 2007

SingPost is not efficient....

Today, receive news from my colleague that he had received his result, out of curiousity, i msg my fren from the same intake but diff major, she has received hers as well.... So i told my classmate, all of us rush home after class to check out result...

After 1hr+ of worries, finally got myself home, open the letterbox, but there is no letter...
Oh Shit!!!! Already worried like mad, now still no letter, i have to hold on to this kind of feeling for the next 24 hours, is unbearable...

My classmate called & said that she score 15 marks for MEB.... WHAT???? 15 marks???? how can that be??? & 2 of our results are not release, as UOB is holding back... Holding back??? Does it mean good or bad!!!! Make me more worried, having mirgaine when I'm writing all this, shoulder, neck & whole body pain....

How to survive for the next 24 hours???

No comments: