Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Work, Work & Work

my life is nothing except for work...
my staff have been complaining for the past few months...
do they know i have my frustration as well... & i cant complain to any1...
do they know that i have been covering lots of her work...
do they know that ACM is also human & my workload is overflowing & still need to help them to finish their work... & management is asking me why am i not doing what i'm suppose to do...
do they know that they are the only group of executives that come into office ard 9am & leave the office on the dot... what more they wan to complain...
Feel like leaving everything behind & just go...
can i last for another 10 weeks??? abit doubtful....
going to breakdown any min....

looking back, i have surviving with the same group of executives for the past 2.5 yrs....
either they are good or i'm good at enduring/ignoring them... LOL

No comments: