Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reality of LIfe

Once i tender from my current job, the person whom used to be very good to me suddenly all change... am i too sensitive or they are just too busy?

They don bother with the effort that was put in but the moment there is some lapse, emails are flying all ard to shot me down...

Ask me HOW? on the last week of my service...
What HOW? In the 1st place there is no question ask before this... what do u expect me to answer... (laughing in my heart) cos this question is just for show in front of every1 to show that he treat his staff well or just a follow up from my CEO remarks
Will he even ask, if my CEO never say his piece during our meeting?

Total disappointment with the person i respect the most in this company...
But that is reality in life, cos you are of no used anymore...

No comments: